Guidelines and Safety Precautions
- The operator shall make a thorough inspection of all water ski/vessel equipment prior to activity;
- The operator shall ensure all persons whilst water skiing wears a Personal Flotation Device approved by SLASPA.
- The owner/operator shall ensure that a person holding a Basic Seamanship training is onboard the vessel to act as a lookout.
- The operator shall ensure that the rope used in water skiing must be replaced after one year, provided that the rope is not frayed or damaged and that 6 inches is cut off at the earlier of – Two (2) (weeks) after its first use;
- The activity shall be conducted from SUNRISE TO SUNSET ONLY